Coolest job ad ever

Senior Mac Operator/Graphic Designer, West Perth.

• Show off your skills and learn new ones
  • Develop your career with a great team.
  • Have a muffin. Or two.

You’re fast. Super fast. You’re a Mac ninja. You’re a Mac fighter pilot. You’re Top Mac. And you just love fluffy muffins. Well, welcome to Linc.

Muffins. OK, doesn’t sound very rock ‘n’ roll, but Monday Morning Muffins is just one of the many plusses to working here at Linc. Then, on Friday afternoon, there’s the imaginatively titled Friday Afternoon Beers. And there are a whole lot of laughs in between.

However, it’s not all muffins and beer (although certain waistlines around here might suggest otherwise). As Perth’s only truly national integrated firm, we’re busier than ever, so you’ll have to be fast – really fast. You’ll need a natural flair for design. And you should be able to spot a typo at a hundred paces.

If you can combine all that with at least three years marketing experience and an almost unhealthy knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, we’d love to talk to you. So please send your resume (no need to send your portfolio) to xxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent my resume in a few weeks ago and ended up doing a couple of days freelance work there. It really is quite a funky place :smiley: Hopefully I’ll land some more freelance work, or they might even accept my full-time salary demand :sure:

Anyway, I just thought I’d share the cool ad :thumb: