Count the F letters! awesome

wow, h88’s post are just shooting up, his post per day has risen from 14 - 24 in one week, In a couple of months I won’t be supprized if his up there with lost in post count

ARGH - I counted 5 the first time. 6 the second time after reading the posts lol. I never even considered the f in the second of lol. Sigh…walks down the bitter road of sub-par mediocrity with everyone else who didn’t get the right number of letters lol j/k!

Cheers!
Kirupa :stuck_out_tongue:

Sigh…walks down the bitter road of sub-par mediocrity with everyone else who didn’t get the right number of letters
like me… lol

There are only 2 F words.

I took F words are “Words that Begin with F”

So there is only 2, “FINISHED FILES”…

You should have said,
How many words are there that contain the letter F.

That is more precisive. And I AM correct =).

2! =)

and talking about Of, personally, i think of should be spelled, “ov” cause its phonetic. lol I do that alot lol

Actual ov implies a long “o” sound, so I don’t think that is right either.

Hmm, I agree with Ray as well… but this thread is completely contradictory… The title of it is…

“Count the F letters!”

Where the sentence inside says “Count the F words”

Hmmmmmm.

So i guess the question would be now, Those who said “6”, are they really a genius? or are they normal. =)

unless they were thinking in higher functions, such as 6 is divisible by 2… hmm lol

Who the hell started this thread anyways, we need to kick some butt.

:stuck_out_tongue: lol :stuck_out_tongue: lol :stuck_out_tongue:

i got 5…
now that i read the posts, i see six, i never saw the third of.

where i come from, the “F word” is very specific, and i saw zero in that sentence. :slight_smile:

Haha, i know what you mean, lol!

Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything though :x