Creating a CD-ROM

i made a intro…that is a huge file. i won’t play in the flash player …so i exported it as a .mov file. it works fine…that way…but…will the auto run script that you have posted on this site work for a .mov file too? and will it work on a mac as well?

and since i’m here…i might as well ask you …when i export the movie as a .mov file does it disable my preloader. i wan’t it to run smooth…

…ray

Hello,
I think the auto-run script I used will start and run any application including QT movies. I’m not sure if it will work on a Mac or not, but I do know that it does work on Windows.

Since you are saving the Movie to your CD-Rom drive, why would have any need for a preloader? CD-Roms are much much faster than many connections available (including Broadband, T1, etc.) Usually QT movies play at a set rate, and many configure themselves to allow a certain playback rate.

I hope that helped. If you have any further questions or comments or, please don’t hesitate to reply back or post at the kirupa.com message board.

Regards,
Kirupa Chinnathambi
[email protected]