Critique Critical V1

Hello there guys,

Hope you can offer me some critique on my in progress site, due out later this year. It is the first flash site that I have done. I’m pretty pleased with it so far, but wanted some feedback from the flash masters. Inspiration for the site came from 3D-sign and capsule3.

So at the moment I just have the loader, menu, and large content box thing done. I don’t want to get too far, and then have you guys rip it to shreds.

I’m going to try and not make the same mistake that so many have before me, and include the link now [color=#800080]www.criticalwebdesign.co.uk/V1[/color]

******* Just noticed I have forgotten to embed fonts, will be done for the next update, just imagine they are the same as the text on the buttons!! *******

So the next thing for me to do is add the content boxes, either white, or black, or I’m sure one of you guys can suggest a better idea. At the moment, the boxes are very simple, should they be jazzed up a bit? Also I was wondering, should I have each box loaded from a separate SWF or all in one?

Here are the links to the 2 pictures –

[color=#800080]www.criticalwebdesign.co.uk/V1/images/blacktest.jpg[/color]
[color=#0000ff]www.criticalwebdesign.co.uk/V1/images/whitetest.jpg[/color]

Ok guys, hope to here from you all soon!! Thanks for the help in advance, Andy.

Peace.