Css and Div backgrounds

Another day, another problem with this code I inherited from a previous author…

Here’s the problem: I had to retrofit a pretty css-heavy page to use a flash navigator instead of a simple css based one. I also had to add a fifth person to the navigation bar. When you click on photos on the navigation bar you’re supposed to get a picture (which is a div non-repeating background image) and a short bio. when i added the fifth person, their bio shows up but the picture is MIA. I have been staring at this code for about 2 days and I am totally stumped. The code is identical for all the people’s pages. I tried this on multiple computers/browsers.

Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Here is the page in question. The person that is not working is Kristin (the asian girl).

Here are the files:

THEORY.CSS

#theory #one {margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 248px; width: 332px;}
#lw #content {background: transparent url(/i/about_lw.gif) 42px 100% no-repeat;}
#lw #one {background: none;}
#cp #content {background: transparent url(/i/about_cp.gif) 42px 100% no-repeat;}
#cp #one {background: none;}
#sw #content {background: transparent url(/i/about_sw.gif) 42px 100% no-repeat;}
#sw #one {background: none;}
#jl #content {background: transparent url(/i/about_jl.gif) 42px 100% no-repeat;}
#jl #one {background: none;}
#kc #content {background: transparent url(/i/about_kc.gif) 42px 100% no-repeat;}
#kc #one {background: none;}
#bionav {position: absolute; left: 50px; top: 50px; float: left; width: 300px; height: 76px;}   

BIONAV.PHP

<!-- FLASH DETECTION AND EMBEDDING LIBRARY -->
                <script type="text/javascript" src="flashobject.js"></script>

<div id="logo">
                    <p><a href="/index.php"><span>Return to home</span></a></p>
                </div><!-- end logo -->
                <div id="bionav">
                    <ul>
                        <li id="lw"><a href="lw.php" alt="Lindsey Wasley"><span>Lindsey Wasley</span></a></li>
                        <li id="cp"><a href="cp.php" alt="Charles Parsons"><span>Charles Parsons</span></a></li>
                        <li id="sw"><a href="sw.php" alt="Sarah Walters"><span>Sarah Walters</span></a></li>
                        <li id="jl"><a href="jl.php" alt="Jeff Lewis"><span>Jeff Lewis</span></a></li>
                        <li id="kc"><a href="kc.php" alt="Kristin Cegielski"><span>Kristin Cegielski</span></a></li>
                    </ul>
                </div><!-- end bionav -->

<!-- BEGIN FLASH DETECTION AND EMBEDDING CODE -->
                <script type="text/javascript">
                        // <![CDATA[

var fo = new FlashObject("about_us.swf", "aboutus", "300", "76", "8.0.22", "#FFFFFF", true);
                        fo.write("bionav");

// ]]>
                </script>
                <!-- END FLASH DETECTION AND EMBEDDING CODE -->

<div id="navbar">
                    <ul id="mainnav">
                        <li id="nav_t"><a href="/theory/index.php" alt="Theory"><span>Theory</span></a></li>
                        <li id="nav_w"><a href="/work/index.php" alt="Work"><span>Work</span></a></li>
                        <li id="nav_s"><a href="/services/index.php" alt="Services"><span>Services</span></a></li>
                        <li id="nav_c"><a href="/contact/index.php" alt="Contact"><span>Contact</span></a></li>
                    </ul><!-- end mainnav -->
                    <ul id="subnav">
                        <li id="about"><a href="about.php" alt="About Us"></a></li>
                        <li id="blog"><a href="/blog" alt="Weblog"></a></li>
                    </ul><!-- end subnav -->
                </div> <!-- end navbar -->

**KC.PHP

<?php $page="kc"; $section="theory";?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<?php echo "<html id=\"$section\">"; ?>
    <head>
        <?php include("../inc/head.php"); ?>
        <style type="text/css" media="screen">
            @import url(/c/layout.css);
            @import url(/c/theory.css);
        </style>
    </head>
    <?php echo "<body id=\"$page\">"; ?>
        <div id="wrapper">
            <div id="header">
            <?php include("../inc/bionav.php"); ?>
            </div><!-- end header -->
            <div id="content">
                <h2>&nbsp;</h2>
                <div id="one">
                    <h4>Kristen Cegielski</h4>
                    <h5>Junior Graphic Designer</h5>
                    <h5>B.A. Science-Art University of Wisconsin - Madison</h5>
                    <p>Kristine found design like many of her colleagues; it found her. Kristen's introduction to design came by way of newspaper layout and ad construction. Largely because of heavy persuasion Kristine stumbled upon what would become her passion and her pursuit throughout her education and now satisfying career. </p>
                    <p>Communicate to your audience, create emotion, make a connection; repeat, repeat, repeat. Kristen's talents lie in her work ethic and commitment. Appreciation for all design, leads to her "outside the box" thinking, strengthening her abilities as a versatile designer.  She uses typography elegantly as well as imagery boldly blending each together, creating solid solutions to all projects.</p>
                    <p>When Kristine is not creating visual solutions, she loves to cook and spend time outdoors with family and friends.  Camping and biking are MUSTS when the weather persists. She also keeps those creative juices flowing finding new creative outlets daily, mosaic tiling and drawing mustaches on runway models are just a couple examples.</p>
                 </div>
            </div><!-- end content -->
            <?php include("../inc/footer.php"); ?>
         </div><!-- end wrapper -->
    </body>
</html>

Any help would be VERY appreciated! thanks guys.

also as a sidenote - internet explorer doesn’t like the flash code and puts in the no-flash equivalent. anyone know why?

dunno, and dunno… that really is a weird issue, maybe start looking at the actual image file

this is happening on multiple pages and is driving me insane…i feel like this css code is complete overkill for a page this size. there’s also zero documentation on it.

the problem is also happening here, with the #14 portfolio piece thumbnail not showing up (it’s the middle icon, second row from bottom…the link to it works): click here

can anybody please help me? i’ve searched for hours on the forums and not found anyone else with this problem. I’ve tried jpeg’s, gifs of all kinds, even a png file and the same thing happens with all of them (image just won’t show up).