Css drop down effect?

I sure this is CSS maybe with JavaScript, I would like to create the drop down effect as seen on http://www.yahoo.com/ when you roll over “mail” it drops down. I’ve been searching but have just gotten the normal drop down, I wasn’t sure what the name of this effect is called.