Delete account and all posts/comments

Hey, how can I delete my account and all posts and comments I’ve made?

Hey ikaroff - sure! Let me do that today. The software will anonymize your account, but it will leave any content that others have replied to behind. If there is any personal information in them, I can scrub those out.

Thanks man ! Please just delete as much as possible :wink:

Thank @kirupa that will surely help my brother @anon43637241 .But why do you really want to get rid of all those comments you have made.

Wait, you can do that? That’s neat. As for deleting everything, I do understand how you’d feel the need to. When I left a forum, I just want to remove all traces of myself.

We should have the right to control our data.
I want all my posts deleted.
When I delete a post it shouldnt still be accessible in the edit history.

When the information you post helps other developers (both the one you just helped and anybody who will benefit from your content for many years into the future), your answer becomes part of this larger body of knowledge. For that reason, I will do my best to anonymize your account and remove any personally identifiable information. I can’t help you delete helpful posts though.

Nothing prevents you from deleting the content yourself manually, but I would encourage you to think of the consequences where future developers may no longer benefit from the information you provided.