? Different Frames: Passing Var Values

Hello there, can someone please tell me how to pass the variable value from frame to frame?

Ex. Problem

Frame 1 I’ve got variable Att = 100

Frame 2 I’ve got the same variable Att but it doesn’t show the 100 value it had from Frame 1.

***Thanks in advance…

Where did you put the variable ?? You may have put it inside a movie clip that doesn’t appear in frame 2. The simpler would be to put it in _root (put _root. in front of your variables).

pom 0]

What do you mean frames. Yu can have frames in flash?
Cause I am looking to make a web site from pure flash, but I am having trouble with the launching of pages.

and
Say I make a button to launch a movie clip in the same window. Is there a function so that when I chose another button the previous movie clip will close? Cause That will be basically like frames.
:]
Thanks

Their talking about frames on the timeline, and how variables pass around in each. Start a new topic called something like “imitating html frames with Flash?” And I’ll see what I can do to answer your question.

as _root.att1
?

So on say, Frame 1:

maybe it’s going to have a start like
_root.att1 = 0;

then when I make it get a new value…

_root.att1 = pow1 + adr1;

Then on Frame 2:

Say I’ve already made a dynamic text box named “SHOW”
where I’ll display the value of att1…

is it going to be as simple as:

show = att1;

or

show = _root.att1;

?

Thanks again for the time people…

Hey guys, thanks anyway, I just found out after tinkering a bit with my code, it seems that I just had a typo error that’s why it didn’t display my values lol! Well, have a nice time everyone…

The bane of our existence. Always look for syntax.LOL