Dosageuk.com nearly ready to go live

hi all…

would u all do me 'flavour and check this out…

i would like feed back on:

• design and layout…
  • any bugs…
  • colours…

i know that the hire | enquire link is broken… [ unfinished page ] and the info text has not yet been written…

and i haven’t done a proper splash page for it yet…

[will be going live when i get the the database info from the boys… ]

cheers…peeps…

ben…

dosageuk.com didn’t work for me…bad link or a typo?

www.zerodesigns.co.uk/sub…index.html

it’s not live yet… and i forgot to post the link to where it’s living at the mo… :lol:

cheers…ben…

Looks nice…errrr…Looks GREAT!!!

One thing i would change is when you click on one of the _root links it over laps the previous window…you should make it close all windows on the buttons click of another link and then the next window pops up! By the way I love the colors!

Pretty awesome man! Love what you did with the colors (and if I might add it has some catchy songs…hehe). I would change it when you look up a DJ, where it brings up a separate window in your default internet, instead maybe just have it bring up a Flash window, like when you click on Info or Contact…but its only a suggestion(not that big of a suggestion either…lol). Even if you kept it the same, it would be an awesome site. Blessings on the site and progress of it man. :slight_smile:

From,
Element

thanks guys…

i have fixed a few bugs to do with the pop up and depth mc’s…

and still working on the splash page…

and maybe a more interesting intro…

anyone else…

cheerio…ben…

Super colors,
Popup too small (use the available screensize, you even got a script to detect it in your pop-up javascript…)…personal dislike for those tiny pop-ups…,
Why do you flash the “loading” of the sound at the user? who cares, hide it?..,
Most of all, check the form-input before submitting, i didn’t fill out a single field and contact and dj form were apparently submitted?!
Nice design!

PS: on 56k, took about 3 mins to load in the pop-up?! maybe my connection, seemed slow today?..

ta…

javascript detects screen size so that it can throw the pop up into the middle of the screen…

[ sorry eyez’ small pop ups r a personal favourite of mine ]

i htink if i don’t have a ‘’’‘loading’’’’ on the sound it will seem odd that the music starts 10 -15 seconds into the loaded site…

thanks 4 pointing the validate situation out… [ i always miss the obvious - site checks help me find that sort of stuff ]

cheerio…
ben…

Hey ben,
Eyezberg covered the minor gripes I found. While the animation is loading, you could change the font of the percentage number. It looks strange to have a old-style font pre-loading a cool, futuristic design :slight_smile:

Great design!

Cheers,
Kirupa

is it taking ages to load on all of your machines???

…b…

No. It only took me about 5 seconds to load.