Download (10,000 files) The Full Flash Kit Developer Resourc

check this website

<<THIS SPAM HAS BEEN DELETED>>

why even bother. those files keep changing every day. not everyone wants everything from this site anyway.

Plus with the possiblility of action script Virus, by way of files run from your machine, in the flash viewer, but no where else… I’d recomend against anyone downloading 10K scripts from people that they didn’t know.

not to burst the bubble or anything… I am all for free source code, but I wear a condom in bed…

nuf said.

upu…you really should have kept that to yourself.

perhaps… but the shock value of my statement might save some poor newbie the entire contents of his hard drive.

Did I offend you? If so I’m sorry. I though it actually tame compared to some of the stuff said around here. :slight_smile:

it’s always good to warn people about potential dangers. some scripts may actually have virii in them, so we must warn those about to actually download all these files.

also, i say that nothing’s better than the source. why download so many files when you can just go to the site anf pick what you want to download.

plus, with so many files, it’s easy to hide a virus or two within those files.
so download if you please, but beware of dangers. plus who the hell is this person?

no didn’t offend me. i just thought it was funny the way you worded that. Don’t worry about offending me. Its not possible. I was offended enough in highschool and now I’m an unoffendable. My last name is EDICK. Just imagine how many names i was called!

I understand wut you meant by it, and it was good that you said wut you said, its just…i dunno…like i said my brain is shot.

Also upu, when you said “I wear a condom in bed” do you mean all the time? or just on certain “occasions”?

roflmao… no just occationaly… when it’s necessary

i like ****…:wink:

NOTE: Thoriphes likes chicks with dicks…

Uppy lives in a ‘loose’ neigborhood and all sorts of people probably just end up in his bed by dephault. Why else would he wear a condom to bed, unless…
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lets not go there! Doh

pj

My, how the topic of conversation has changed from the original post!

well it was spam in the first place. :slight_smile:

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM should never be rewarded. Toss this thread into the land of Null.

pj