Link to SWF:
Floor Plan App
Purpose:
Allows users to select products and place onto their floor plans, which is saved into our DB to be loaded by our filed techs to place further “tech-specific” symbols onto the plan. All of this is covered so far, with no problems.
Issues:
-
I need the have a print button that will print the floor plan in it’s entirety - the products placed, the full length, NOT scaled to fit on one page, but printed out on however many are need for the full size print.
-
When a product is selected (to place onto the plan), the “attachedMC” is placed at a specific X/Y coord. I am wanting the attachedMC to be placed on the same X/Y coord (upper left of the plan) in relation to the floor plan coordinates. In other words, if the plan is scrolled to the very bottom, and the user selects a product, currently I have the plan scrolling back to the top, and the item placed in the upper left of the plan. I want the product to appear in the upper left of the plan, no matter where the actual plan coords are. Make sense?
THAT SAID:
I’m using Flash 8 for this, hoping to utilize some of the Bitmap manipulation and even file upload (for plans), and even though this app is AS heavy, it’s been a real learning trila for me. I am NOT an expert, and much of the code is probably not as clean as many “gurus” would like ;).
I can send the .FLA (and Prototype .MXP used - Laco) through email. It’s an internal project, so I don’t want to upload it.