Drawing a total blank

Hey guys Im drawing a blank and havent found anything yet using google… here’s what I cant remember: there is a name for all of corporate media, like you letter head, cards, envelopes, internal doc design… all those items are called something by designers… I keep wanting to say ‘assets’ or ‘requirements’ but I know both are wrong… does anyone know what I am talking about?!