Embedding Flash

That’s not an option dot tk offers… I wonder if there’s another way to load the remote… I don’t see why it’s not working anyyway…

Because the remote launches and names your window. If your window is encased in the frame, the remote tries to link to your window. I am guessing this will cause it to try and change the outer frame(the one containing your main site), which messes everything up.

Makes sense… but that just sux. Lol. You don’t know of any remedy or anything do you?

No clue:(

I use www.mydomain.com for my redirection. They allow me to choose from Stealth Redirection or Standard Redirection and I can change that on the fly. So I could go there right now and change it to Standard if I wanted to.

Hmm. Didn’t work for me, because I’m using Dot TK. They don’t offer that. But I got sly with it and jus used a break-out-of-frames script. Hehe. Lol. Since frames caused the whole problem anyways.

Very smart idea? So everything works ok now?

'Twould have been smarter if I thought of it sooner… Everything is working fine now, yes. I still have to create the login scripts (CGI confuses the hell out of me so far…) with PHP and try to get that symbol I want. Otherwise it’s going well. If not slow…