Epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänsäkäänköhän

I was having a conversation with FlashMatic and we were talking about some languages. Then for some reason I threw that Finnish word ‘epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän’ in the air. Well that’s nothing, but he went and asked that what it means! Because that whole word is total mystery for me, I asked my girlfriend gently to somewhat explain it in English, and she wrote quite a bit from it. In fact, she wrote it so long, that I think everyone of you should know what it means. Here it goes:

*This is basically an attribute of something.

Organized = järjestelmällinen

When something is made to be organized = järjestelmällistetty

Then it’s undone so it isn’t organized anymore, or it’s really f*cked up anyhow or made to be unorganized = epäjärjestelmällistetty

Then we converse the word so it means just about the opposite we just made it to mean, and at the same time make the word abstract, and it stops being an adjective and becomes a substantive = epäjärjestelmällistämättömyys

Then somebody starts to own the attribute so we add a genetive and other stuff that mean it’s his or her and that he/she does something with it = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsä

Then we make everything easier and deny, again, all we have done by adding a negative ending that has something to do with the fact that the object we are talking about couldn’t for example possibly have done any off the stuff it’s said to do, and that all the other things we have been discussing about lack the same thing = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkään

Then there is an ending that means that we ask/wonder if this really is the thing = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänkö

Then we highlight and underline that this attribute is really the specific thing we are looking for/mean etc (“it was ME who did it” including the thought that it wasn’t anybody else) = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän

So badly compressed to one sentence:
The reverse of the reverse of something abstract that is made to be unorganized, which is owned by someone, and is one of the two or more (possibly similar) attributes that have a negative atmosphere or lack of something, and we doupt if it is it at the same time that we ensure that it truly is.

This was a hard thing to do when it’s 4 am and it’s been a long time since my last class of Finnish. If somebody can do it better: be my guest :slight_smile:

*Update: And yes, there are some bugs in the explanation, but maybe you will have a corrected version some day.