ERROR: "Flash Forms and Database Integration"

[COLOR=#003366][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Dear everyone,[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#003366][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]I have tried to create a simple database by following the[/SIZE] “[SIZE=4]Flash[/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#003366] Forms and Database Integration” tutorial. I have changed the submit button code …[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#003366][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#003366]on(press){[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#003366]getURL(“[COLOR=#0066cc]processForm.asp",0,"post[/COLOR]”);[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#003366]}[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#003366]…because I want to test and run it on my local PC.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#003366][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#003366]But the browser prompted the Final ASP code when I click on submit button from the Flash form. Below is the Final ASP code which prompting out on my browser.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3]<[/SIZE][SIZE=3]%@language[/SIZE][SIZE=3] = “VBScript” %>[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]<%[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]strFirst = Request.Form(“fname”)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]strLast = Request.Form(“lname”) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]strEmail = Request.Form(“email”)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]strMessage = Request.Form(“message”)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]MyPath=Server.MapPath(“example.mdb”)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Set conn = Server.CreateObject(“ADODB.Connection”)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]conn.Open “Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};” & _[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]“DBQ=” & MyPath [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]SQL = “INSERT INTO contacts (FirstName, LastName, Email, Message) VALUES ('”&strFirst&“‘,’”&strLast&“‘,’”&strEmail&“‘,’”&strMessage&“')”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]conn.Execute(SQL)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]%> [/SIZE]

[COLOR=#003366][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR=#003366]Who know how to solve this problem? Thanks[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/COLOR]