Expandable background images

It has been a long time since I have done this, so I think it has completely left my brain and I couldn’t seem to find an answer in Frontpage FAQ’s. I simply need to insert a background image or color into the last cell of my table (both on the right side and on the bottom), and allow it to expand to the visitor’s browser size; in other words, I want that last cell to stretch out as the browser is stretched, so that the fonts and images within my other columns do not get split up and spaced out so much when someone’s browser settings are set for large fonts and small window size and things of that nature.

If you would be so kind as to refer me to the necessary documentation, as I must have missed this on Frontpage support and the other design support sites out there, or a helpful hint would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello,
All you need to do, is simply right click the table and choose Properties. Then under the area for Width and Height, change the numbers to 100 and select Percent instead of pixels.

That should allow the cells and tables to conform to the size of the monitor.

Regards,
Kirupa Chinnathambi
[email protected]

Thanks, Kirupa,

It seems to have worked; I had to set a couple cells this way also so that they would always expand to accommidate the space between specifically sized images. I appreciate your time!

Regards from J Moh.