Extended Millisecond Timer Question

This is my first post so I’ll start off by saying Hello!

I’ve been browsing these boards for a week or so now and have found it to be a great reference source which has helped me time and again, however now I need someone with logical action script mind to help me out with a problem I cant find the answer to.

I need to make a text field count from 0 to 100 within 1 second and then count back down to zero again in one second and repeat.

I assumed the way to do this was to create a millisecond timer, to make it count up and then go back down. However I have no idea what to script.

I have looked at timer.fla in the FLASHMX\SAMPLES\FLA\ folder, however with my knowledge of actionscript obviously I cannot get my head around how I would go about getting it to do what I need to do.

If someone here could please upload the frame script to do this (or even better a FLA file) it would be most appeciated, I cant do anymore on my project until I work this out. :frowning:

I’m sorry that my first post here had to be asking for help, but in the end I will show you what I have made (It’s not that bad :slight_smile: )

Thanks,