Fight Club......video game!?!

yes its true comeing this october is fight club for the play station 2 and the xbox and i know it well probly end up for the computer at one point:) well the site link is here

http://www.fightclubgame.com/us/

here is some screen shots

Screens

cant wait tell it comes out:)

edit:
here is the video demo

http://www.vugames.com/video_player.do?mediaId=11911

Too Funny. I had an idea for this to pitch to RockStar. I hope they put into RPG to it. If it is just a fighting game then it is waste of the premise. Setting it up so that you build strength, new moves, experience points… the more you fight would be awesome. Also setting up little cults and pulling off mini missions like stealing fat and those things…

just a fighting game. i think but its all beta as hell. they probly well have it good for everyone tell october

Wrong forum for this… not random, computer and games

:frowning: sorry. well a Mod move it to the right location.

Ugh. Fight Club should NOT be a video game. MAYBE an adventure game (ALA Blade Runner, or Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis), but definitly not a fighting game.

I don’t think Fight Club should be a video game at all. Definitely should just stay an awesome movie. Stupid money hungry executives, go back to your Mary Kate and Ashley games!!

I don’t think Fight Club should not be a video game at all. Definitely should just stay an awesome movie. Stupid money hungry executives, go back to your Mary Kate and Ashley games!!

Lol, just tryin’ to clear things up :slight_smile:

Wow! I love this movie! :love: PERFECT soundtrack! :stuck_out_tongue: I´m sure it will be a great game! :smiley:

anyone playing a Fight Club video game definately didn’t get the message of the film (or just doesn’t care)

It’s like taking the sixth sense and making an action game about shooting ghosts or something. Fight Club ISN’T ABOUT FIGHTING!!! Stupid money hungry companies. Make an RPG or adventure. They are just cashing in on a quick fighting engine.

Here it comes. Another crap game of a great movie. I think the only good film game was The Thing. Inever played it but it got great reviews. I don’t know why films get made into games at all. Films are totally linear and gamers want more and more freedom in games. How can you make a game of a movie and make it non-linear? The answer? You can’t so stop trying. GTA (greatest game ever IMO) was completely written by Rockstar. Sure they got in all those film references in Vice City but the game itself wasn’t from a film. GTA:VC was one of the best selling games ever. Shouldn’t game companies look at that and think "Oh…****, that’s why our fighting game of Fight Club did so badly."
Film games are just cop outs for lazy developers looking to get a story with out having to write one. I am not looking forward to this game. Roll on GTA:SA!

Wait, then… what WOULD it be about? Wasn’t that the point of the sixth sense? to kill ghosts?..

heh

Have to say those screenshots look kinda simple and outdated to me…

Wait, then… what WOULD it be about? Wasn’t that the point of the sixth sense? to kill ghosts?..

Yes, but you would never make a game about it… It’s a psychological drama.

haha I was being sorta sarcastic although I now realize it was sorta not. It was just dumb nevermind. Hey and I really like your footer. It’s very… like cardboard cutout looking. I love that style. I’m gonna do something like that I think. I hope.

edit: 311 has ten cds? wow

I dont think it looks that good, the fighting is sooooo slow :frowning: I was watching a trailer of it off game trailers, and, the only real way it ties in wit hthe actual film is the characters and the places, I dont actually think it has a story :stuck_out_tongue: