First Ever Flash Animations?

Flatline-
That makes me feel a lot better. That site really sucks! The first one I saw rocks…Thanks for that ego boost-

BTW, your younger than Uppy and Im better looking than him. He is always getting picked on.

pj

:lol: !!!

:slight_smile: … I wasn’t comparing I swear… I was mearly defending an earlier statement by someone else entirely that the peice I posted was not really my first piece… I was saying that it wasn’t my first piece, but it was the eariest example I had to show of my work.

I remember trying to get a square to shape tween into a circle and screwing it completely up. I would not think to judge first works in any way shape of form.

as for looks: I’m sure Phil, that’s why you’ve got that great picture of yourself up in all your posts :wink:

Say upu, why do I see your title as * function ShockWaveInducer();*?

well if ure all still talking abotut he first movie ya made then heres mine!

www.tdfwrestling.8m.com/p…orver.html

haha i havent really improved!

TDF

thats a dead link brother

function ShockWaveInducer();

It’s joke based upon the concept of a “Flasher” inducing Shock, such as in the following, which at one time was part of my sig, but I fet it a little to controvercial to have on every page I posted at.

right the link i gave is now working…

little thing i missed the L off htmL

ah well

TDF

umm… I don’t get it… It’s a joke right?

Shock - multi usage in a single phrase which in itself is a parody of the subject Shock

ie Shock, SWF, “shock wave” is part of the file name extention of the program we use; shock is an effect of a Flasher, (which in itself is a double meaning), and the entire thing is encapsulated within a function creation method of Action script, Flash’s native language.

Is there a joke there? Perhaps if you have my sense of humor…:wink:

Oh! I get it!! :lol:

Well that’s good… for a while there I was thinking that it might not be funny, and then wondering what was wrong with me that I would find it funny. :slight_smile: