I am 15 years old, so any help here would be appreciated, I am not a competing business. I am almost done with my 8 month project to learn how to use Flash, partially by transforming the site located at http://whitehorsestable.com (in exchange for part of my horse’s board at this place). The problems are that there are 2 external movie clips not appearing in the final product that seem to work otherwise.
These 2 are located at (and work at these URLs):
http://whitehorsestable.com/calendar8_01.swf (additionally for this one: the day numbers aren’t showing and I don’t know how to resize when embeded in another movie?)
http://whitehorsestable.com/guestbook2.swf (works)
The photogallery is an external movie that for some reason works within the parent movie clip. I am using MX 2002 with Flash 6.
I didn’t alter too much of the php and xml files of these open-source flash movies, just the design.
Any other additional feedback would be appreciated, this is my first flash site and I am hoping to improve it further.