Flash 2004 causing havock on OS

I have a P4 2.2 ghz machine w/1.5gb ram running Win XP pro

When Flash :huh: 2004 is open Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and a bunch of other programs crash or don’t work properly. If I have any of those apps open and try to run Flash - it crashes. I installed on another pc and experience the same problems.

Is anyone else going through this nightmare!?

WTF are they smoking at Macromedia to release a product with so many issues. I will undoubtedly be going back to MX which was released prior to their crack smoking… :sigh:

–>I have the 7.0.1 upgrade installed

I’m experiencing the same problems, except my computer is almost 2 months old with 2gb of ram and the studio (educational version). I don’t think there is any difference whatsoever, but I’m getting a bit annoyed with flash crashing on me… I still think it has something to do with the toolbar. It seems like its only happenining when I go to click on a toolbar icon and miss it. I think this is going to make me have to stop my project and take the time to learn all the keyboard shortcuts on the spot. Its so much easier to gradually learn them rather than fear for the progress of your document because of crashes.

-Sentientv2