I have made multiple movies compiled in flash player 6.0 with AS 1.0. Now the problem is that when i compile the movie with the new compiler for Flash 7 under AS 1.0, there are a lot of runtime errors. There are no error messages, just screw ups during runtime. But if played with Flash Player 7, it works.
For example kirupa’s volume control with slider doesn’t work. So I am just wondering what script changes i need to make. I have tried declaring my variables and making them case sensitive. But there are still problems.
I just need some generalizations on what I should do. For me compiling under 7.0 is enticing becuase of the speed enhancements for the 30% of ppl who do have the new player.
Hope you guys can help.