Flash Developers, San Francisco | 85-130k or 60-100/hour
ABOUT MY CLIENT
My client develops interactive solutions for a diverse client base - from game platform and software developers to healthcare giants, record companies to fashion leaders.
Their strengths lie in developing dynamic websites that brand, sell and retain their client’s customers, and producing influential and effective online advertising and email marketing initiatives to attract and up sell client’s customers.
The crew has been bringing brands, products and entertainment to life online for over 7 years. With backgrounds in traditional marketing mediums infused with years of new media expertise, they provide clients an elevated form of creative communication.
Flash Development Engineers develop and implement web design according to already established creative and technical direction. Responsible for executing through Flash MX application with an emphasis on Action Scripting, designs that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework. Candidate must be an expert at ActionScript v1 and v2. Candidate must have a complete portfolio of experience with HTML and XML. Works well with team and understands staff roles across the project scope.
- Provide required high level Actionscript programming, including the integration of Actionscript and XML for use in the development of Flash websites, applications and games.
- Liaise and consult with writers and animators in the design of high quality multimedia activities.
- Provide specialist advice on Actionscript programming and resolve any related operational or implementation issues
- Production of assets into finished product
- Approximately 4-5 years of professional flash development experience
- Expert-level experience in Macromedia Flash design and ActionScript development
- Experience with relational databases including Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server
- Experience in Sorenson Squeeze and Flash video compression technologies
- Experience in creating/debugging HTML and XML
- Experience working on multi-platforms/multi-browsers
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, interdependent end to end projects
- A proven desire to learn and contribute to the successful completion of team goals and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Design, or related field coupled with relevant experience
- Prior experience working in an interactive agency or service business environment
If you are local to the San Francisco area, please submit your resume and/or portfolio, salary and/or hourly requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience as it pertains to this job to [email protected]