Flash/Font/Conceptual Artist FREE

Hello world. As this is my first post on your forum, I await the flood of emails that I will recieve. I can animate and design on Flash (+ 2 years of experience), and I am an extremely capable font designer. I also can do conceptual work, such as sketching templates or fonts. I promise you, you’re gonna like my work. I have a basic knowledge of actionscript, to the point of some OOP commands. Not that good with it, please don’t hire me just for the Actionscript or you will be disappointed. If your interested in hiring me, please send me an email to [email protected]- title it “JOB OFFER”, or I will not respond. In your response please outline what you would like. The following is an example of what you **should not **write:
[LIST]
[]I need a great logo.
[
]I would like a website designed.
[]Could you make a skiing animation for me?[/LIST]This what you should write :
[LIST]
[
]I need a logo. It should have a theme of lava red and black, and should convey a dark theme. The subject should be a spelunking (caving) team for Emery College. If you could, please mention the 40th year anniversary (1956-2006). A group of spelunkers working together to lower a member into a cave is what we are looking for.
[]I would like a website designed. A mechanical, industrial theme should be incorporated into the design. The company represented with this website is called “Lotta Steel, Inc.” The website needs, at minimum, a main page, a products page, an enumeration of projects completed (essentially a resume), a contact page, and a redirect page to the website of the Union of Steel Laborers. The page should stay within a cold blue and grey tone. A set of images is attached, **{{NOTE: IF YOU SAY THIS, PLEASE ATTACH THE IMAGES}} **please use these images in our website as you see fit.
[
]Could you design a skiing animation for me? I need something humorous to decorate our April Ski Sale. Something along the lines of a skiier hitting a ski lift support would be perfect.[/LIST]All three of these examples are perfect for me to work off. I appreciate that you are taking the time to seriously think about hiring me.
Thanks again,
Esoltas
–Wikipedia rules!