Who are we?
Dubit Interactive work on the fun parts of the Internet; games and communities. We embrace the latest technologies, RoR, AJAX, Flex, and use the latest methodologies, Agile with TDD. Dubit have been creating 3D Flash communities for a long time, and now the Internet has finally caught up. The market is growing rapidly and Dubit is at the forefront. We get to work on great projects for companies all over the world. They range from Cartoon Network to Ted Baker. We build social games (casual MMRPG), on top of our multi-user server and Game Markup Language. We are looking to grow our team from our new Leeds city centre office and will be expanding with a new London studio due to open in Autumn. Find out more here http://interactive.dubitlimited.com/
Who are we looking for?
This role involves collaborating closely with our producers, designers and application developers. The unique focus of the interactive developer is the end-user experience which is what brings design and technology together to create applications that excel on all levels. That is also why you are closely involved in all phases of a project. From the conceptual phase, to prototyping, development and quality assurance, your creativity and knowledge influence the big picture as well as the smallest details of any project.
• Use your understanding of interaction to create user friendly and innovative interactive experiences
• Ensure that all interface elements are beautifully implemented up to the last pixel
• Create complex Flash components, interaction and animation
• Bridge the work of application developers and designers
• Follow standards and structures established within the company
• You must have extensive knowledge of: Flash / Actionscript / XML / Eclipse / Photoshop
• You have a good understanding and experience with: Usability / Accessibility
• Professional programming practices (OOP, SVN…) Complex code and framework structures and patterns
• You have a high skillset working in your field and demonstrated that in previous projects.
• You have a resume and a portfolio that clearly demonstrate your abilities for this position.
Individuals only please. Please email a cover letter, resume, and link to your portfolio to jobs(&)dubitlimited.com (put “Flash Developer" in the subject line and include a reference to kirupa in your cover letter).