Flash image panning request

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=seagreen]Hello,[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=#2e8b57][FONT=Fixedsys]I was curious if someone would know how to create a image pan for multiple images with links that glow when you rollover them. Basically, I need help creating a side-scrolling image pan with glowing links as shown [/FONT][FONT=Fixedsys]here at logitech.com[/FONT][FONT=Fixedsys] (the section under explore). The only thing that is different from this and what I need is the speed (a little faster would be great!:slight_smile: ) I have looked through [URL=“http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash8/interactive_image_pan.htm”]this site and found this tutorial; quite similar but not exact. I need something with side buttons that make it move, not just by moving your mouse over it. Also, I would like to have alternative text included in the glowing image rollover. Any help is greatly appriciated. However I am fairly new at Flash and scripting and do not know a great deal about them. Please try to keep it in simplest form so i can understand it. Again thanks a bunch! Brian.[/FONT][/COLOR]