Flash MX 2004 PRO "scrollpane Issues"

Ok I checked all of the scroll pane topics and can’t find anything to help me solve this problem. First let me state what I’m trying to accomplish so you can understand what I’m trying to do. I’m new to flash so if there is a better way to get the out come that I’m looking for by all means let me know.

[color=black]Ok the goal is to have my thumbnails displayed on the little green rectangle under the “pics”. I would like the thumbnails to scroll through when the mouse touches them and stop when the mouse is over the thumbnail. Then once clicked It would display the picture on the side of the wording “pics”.[/color]

[color=black]Now I have no clue how to do this so I went hunting for a tutorial and followed everything to a T and still seem to not even being doing that right. I don’t even think the scrollpane can do what I want with the moving thumbnails. But someone did say you could put the scrolls on false and adjust the speed in it which left me to think the scrollpane was the way to go but its not coming out that way.[/color]

[color=black]I’m lost and in need of assistants. This is the mess that I have so far: THE SITE, [/color][color=black]And this is the tutorial I followed if that may help or not: [url=“http://www.video-animation.com/flash_31.shtml”]tutorial page[/color]

[color=black]This is the codoe i have on the buttons in the movie clip

on(release){
_root.attachMovie("big01", "screen",1);
_root.screen._x =200;
_root.screen._y =150;
}[color=black][/color]

[/color]

[color=black]The settings i have on the scrollpane are wacky, no matter how dramatic i change the numbers the scroll still comes out ****ed up![/color]