Flash Online Text Editor

small but useful tool, that enables your clients to easily update their website content online.

CMS 02

*Originally posted by Marz *
**Digital… Visual Basic is great and everything and activeX controls are nice… But Over 80% of the people out there typically have unbeknown activeX controls disabled… So it’s not worth it…

You are better off using a PHP handler… Alot quicker too :wink:

Unless you want to make an .exe and have it be a stand alone program on the person’s computer… But now your gteting into my domain :wink: **

sry Marz I didn’t know you replied. i understand what you say about 80% of people having active x disabled, and you are definatly correct. but i must say, i’m in love with this application :slight_smile:
it seems so quick, well maybe becasue i’m running it off my local server. alos, there is only one page, if i did this using php i would to have made at least 8-10 pages. and really i wrote it in about 4 hours, which php would have taken more like 4 days, lol.

anyway thanks for the info, i guess it’s back to this 400 page php book :a:

-Digit’al

*Originally posted by Digitalosophy *
**alos, there is only one page, if i did this using php i would to have made at least 8-10 pages. and really i wrote it in about 4 hours, which php would have taken more like 4 days, lol. **

Better keep hittin the books if it would take that much for you :stuck_out_tongue:

well vash it updates a lot dude, im sure you can make it in less time and less pages, but ya know what? that’s why you are vash, the php guy :slight_smile:

edit: and really i meant you never have to leave the page kinda like flash movies

Oh, I understood what you meant. :slight_smile: And Marz thinkss he’s the PHP guy, so be careful… :slight_smile:

not to rain on anyones parade, but there are better java versions of this kind of thing out there (which revert to html based editors if java isnt installed). Just thought Id throw that out :ninja:
(But this one is still cool)

GAH… I hate Java…

Useless piece of crap! lmao

And I’m not the only PHP Guy… I can share the title with Vash… he’s cool :wink:

*Originally posted by senocular *
**not to rain on anyones parade, but there are better java versions of this kind of thing out there (which revert to html based editors if java isnt installed). Just thought Id throw that out :ninja:
(But this one is still cool) **

yea im sure there are, problem being i took one java class way back when, and really don’t know too much about it :-\