Flash projector

I am making a flash projector file of a product brochure for a client to be placed on a cd rom. Is there a way that when the user clicks on the icon to start the movie, the users entire screen goes black so nothing shows on their screen except the movie?

Thanks for such quick responses to my recent posts. You’ve been a great source of info and assistance.

Garrapito

Hello Garrapito,
The only way you can make the screen black, would be to add a small set of frames that make the background of the movie black. Of course, for that to work, you’ll have to make the movie full screen.

Here’s is how you do it in Flash 4.

1.When you view the Actions for either a frame or object, you will see a list of options that display when you click on the “+” sign.

1. Under the Actions panel, choose the option for “FS Command”.

2. Look at the section that says “Standalone Player” and select the option for "fullscreen [true/false]

Once you export your movie in the Projector (EXE) format, and double click the icon; you will see the movie in full screen. You can set the black screen in your flash movie itself.

I hope that helped. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reply back.

Regards,
Kirupa Chinnathambi
[email protected]