[Flash8/AS2] Dropshadow disappearing mysteriously!

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hi,[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am trying to add drop shadow to images using Flash8/AS2.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]These images are loaded from some external links into empty MCs. Images are being rescaled and added drop shadows. These all happens at the runtime only. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The problem is when I am seeing the SWF locally in my machine things are appearing fine. Everything appears/works as expected. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]But when the SWF is uploaded into the server the drop shadows disappears mysteriously!! They do not show at all!![/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Apart from this everything is working fine.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Also…i have empty dynamic text fields on the stage. Texts are being populated from an xml, at the runtime.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am using the following code to generate drop shadows --[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]-------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]import flash.filters.DropShadowFilter;[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]var dropShadow: DropShadowFilter = new DropShadowFilter(15, 90, 0xCCCCCC, .8, 1, 12, 1, 5, false, false);[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]_global.myTempFilters= myImage.filters;[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]myTempFilters.push(dropShadow);[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]_root.myImage.filters = myTempFilters;[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]--------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Can somebody plssssssssss HELP me out here??? [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am really confused![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Thanks in advance.[/FONT][/SIZE]