FlashGalleryGenerator

[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Hi,[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]I just finished working on a Flash photo gallery and slide show application. The site is live online on Monday. I have to thank Kirupa site for being such a great resource for my research.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Well, it started off from a conversation with a friend who could not find a Flash photo gallery that would do what he wants. He told me it need to be easy to manage and customize.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]I, myself as an amatuer photographer, would like to have to same thing to show off my family photo so I decided to create my own app.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Before I knew it, a few months later, here it is…[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]http://www.flashgallerygenerator.com/main.aspx?demo[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Please let me know what you think?[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Thanks,[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Times New Roman’][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]-Chai[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]