Form to populate SQL DB?

Hi:
I have been tasked with creating an online course evaluation form. This form will be used by our client students to give us feedback on the courses they take with us.

I have two needs:

ONSITE - I need a good tutorial on how to create a form in Flash that will populate a SQL DB. Students will complete the form when onsite at our HQ. This form will be on our intranet and will directly feed the SQL DB.

OFFSITE - OK. This is the more challenging issue. Our trainers tell us that many of our clients (believe it or not) do not have or allow internet access to the PCs used for training at their site. So, the students cannot use our online form (even though we could put it on the internet).

Can I modify the Flash form used for onsite, for the offsite? The trainer would install the file and the Flash plug-in if needed on the client’s PC. The student would complete the form and the Flash form would store their responses to their local PC. The trainer would then copy the output file to a jump drive. When the trainer returns to HQ, he/she would need to be able to import those responses to the SQL DB.

How can I do this and make it relatively simple for the trainer?

Thanks,
Loren