Free ipod post? where did it go?

I just saw a free ipod post and now i can’t find it, it says i dont have permission to view it, why cant i?

perhaps one of the mods thought it was a bad idea… :skull:

lol thanks.

the mods had a discussion on this and came to the decision that, we’re just going to start banning people for posting about free ipods, gmail accounts, etc.

happy threading =)

we’re just going to start banning people for posting about free ipods, gmail accounts, etc.

not to forget those nerving “where did it go?” threads :stuck_out_tongue:

:trout: I’m very sorry, I did some searches and I didn’t think it was posted before or that it was against any rules. I guarantee you there will be no future problems with me.

Again, sorry.

im soo glad this ipod garbage is done with :mu:

Sorry, but I had to. With the last craze, gmail, so many different threads popped up and each were pretty much saying the same thing. We didn’t want the same thing happening with the free ipod thing. Also we really wouldn’t want you guys to fall into some grand scam. Should you all have to give some personal information, they could run away with it. Who knows. I hope you understand. If you can find some solid evidence it isn’t a scam, we’ll reconsider, especially since it seems to require group effort :slight_smile: