Freelancer seeks partner/assistant to work on several web projects

Hello,

My name is Eve and I am based in New Jersey.
I do freelance web development.

I am seeking someone who can assist or partner up with me on several web projects.

The person should have strong graphic skills, intermediate flash skills and be extremely reliable.

I am looking for someone to form a long term work relationship with. I have enough work to keep the right person busy.

Here is an example of a project I am currently working on: http://www.obiebermudez.com/main.htm
The project is not complete but if you think you can compliment or add to my work, contact me to discuss.

Will pay on an hourly basis and even consider a 60/40 partnership on projects with the RIGHT person.

If interested please contact me [email protected]
Please include samples of your work.

Thanks.

Hey, Ive been working with flash for about 2 years. If you would like, take a look at my portfolio at www.level0studios.com . Its still has alot of empty portfolio space since I lost the entire of the folder containing all of the files for my websites, lol, stupid mistake but it happens. A new layout that I’m working on can be found at www.level0studios.com/testlayout2.htm . I am very eager to learn new things and I’m very interested in this opportunity to help out with your projects since I do not have much experience working with a client. It would also be nice to add a few interesting things to my portfolio. If you would like, I could demonstrate something small for you. If you are interested about more information, just ask. Thank you.

Contacted, but haven’t got any reply yet