Full browser flash?!

Hi there,

Im trying to achieve a flash page that will cover the browser window ( not chromeless, just the browser!!) Ive posted a query about this subject before but the advice i recieved didnt really solve the problem. Im not experienced with actionscript and i think this may be my problem!!

Ive been experimenting with a 100x100 stage and filling it with a coloured box and then publishing it with the following html code:

…</head>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff" topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0 bottommarign=0>
<!–url’s used in the movie–>
<!–text used in the movie–>
<object classid=“clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000” codebase=“http://download.macromedia.com/
pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0” **width=“100%” ** height="100%" id=“Untitled-1”
align=“middle”>
<param name=“allowScriptAccess” value=“sameDomain” />
<param name=“movie” value=“Untitled-1.swf” />
<param name=“quality” value=“high” />
<param name=“scale” value=“noscale” />
<param name=“salign” value=“lt” />
<param name=“bgcolor” value="#ffffff" />
<embed src=“Untitled-1.swf” quality=“high” scale=“noscale” salign=“lt” bgcolor="#ffffff" width=“100%” height="100%" name=“Untitled-1” align=“middle” allowScriptAccess=“sameDomain” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” pluginspage=“http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer” />
</object>
</body>
</html>…

According to articles such as “mastering full browser flash” (www.actionscript.com/index.php/fw/1/mastering-full-browser-flash-part-2/)

and a few other similar articles, this adjustment to the code is supposed to make the flash movie stretch accross the stage to fill the browser, regardless of the original movie size.

I cant get this to work and its driving me mad. Im trying to jazz up my xhtml/css site by making a flash version and i need the flash mvoe to be able to fill the browser window.

Im also trying to enable the movie to adjust size depending on the viewers screen res. I understand this has to do with listeners.

Could somebody set me straight on this??