Full Flash Website Design for Webhosting company

I’m looking for independent flash webdesigners to create a fully animated flash website for my web hosting company. In return for a great full flash designed website for my webhosting company, you will receive 2 FREE webhosting accounts for a FULL 2 YEARS contract.

Each single account has the following specifications:
Disk space: 500 MB
Bandwith: 10 GB per month
PHP, 2 MySQL accounts with capacity of 25MB each, cPanel Web Panel, 5 POP3 accounts, JSP, Chilisoft ASP support.

My company is a rising webhosting company in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. And I’m looking for a fresh Flash design for my company to compete with my competitors in pricing, performance and brand image. Email me at nabilATkobaa.com.

I’m only looking for serious offers from great independent Flash designers whom wish to exhibit their great work to the world. This is your chance! 2 great fully-featured webhosting accounts are waiting for you! This offer can also be taken in as a competition amongst the independent Flash designers community with a great prize waiting for you.

Terms and conditions:

1. Upon acceptance of a good draft design for my web hosting company, you will receive the 1st free web hosting account contract for two years. Once work is done and complete, the remainding free web hosting account contract will be given to you.

Information of my company:

Meranti Murni S/B (Private Limited)
36M, Jln 2/21D, Mdean Idaman Business Centre,
53100, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
Telephone: +(60)3-42579921
Fax: +(60)3-78062303
Handphone: +(60)012-6514346

My name is Nabil Feisal and I’m the Vice President of Meranti Murni S/B. I’m looking forward to seeing all of us have a great time with this.