Funky squid

:bandit:

*Originally posted by Ryall *

LOST: it isnt as complicated as you think - the movie clip doesnt dup into different directions:o the movie clip that is duped is a circle that fades out in eight different directions. [wink-wink]… much easier on the coding this way (aka I am lazy) =)

is it just me, or does anyone else have no friggin idea what they’re talking about…

by dupe - meant duplicate… hope this clears it up.

Peace

Hmmm, maybe it looks like an octopus! HAHA, just trying to start trouble:evil:

Are we going to get to see the .fla?

the .fla would be great to take a look at.
i never seem to “accidentally” make something real cool like that.

post the .fla! …please…

matt

:: (chanting)::
f-l-a!
f-l-a!
f-l-a!

what are inertia and elastic effects. This is prolly a silly question, but are these filters like in photoshop or fireworks? or is it action script code?

It is actionscript code.

Inertia slows an object down as it approaches its final desination point

Elastic effects give a “boingy” elastic feel to an object.

Can’t wait to learn the code for that, but I need to learn a lot before I get to that point:) cool

sorry to disturb again but i have to say that it’s not the good to keep standing still with your mouse? doesn’t a mouse has to move??

So if you move it it becomes an Squid, and indeed it could be compared with an octopus :rambo: :rambo:

Squid, squid!!

DidiusTheGreat

that was cool, how do make something like that that doesn’t look like an octupus/starfish/squidmorphingmarihuanaleaf? something more simple like dots or squares?

you just change the movie clip that is being duplicated… I’ll eventually find the fla on my comp and I’ll post it.

hey, check pm ryall …about ps