Gallery - Added Images Not Showing Up

I had built this photo gallery a while back and went to include new images.

http://www.nyccgs.com/gallery/index.php

I put the images in the xml file and uploaded them. They will not show up. Any ideas as to why they will not show up. Images 7, 8, 9 and 10 do not show up.

They also do not show up when I preview the flash file while in flash, not an upload to server problem…

Also, For some reason images 1 and 6 will not come in at their correct size. I changed the size for everything and those two images are staying at the original size.

This is the tutorial I used: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx2004/thumbnails.htm

Post the source files.

Here they are…

Here is the XML File…
<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“utf-8” standalone=“yes”?>
<images>
<pic>
<image>images/6.jpg</image>
<caption>photo credit</caption>
<thumbnail>images/6th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/14.jpg</image>
<caption>photo credit</caption>
<thumbnail>images/14th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/21.jpg</image>
<caption>photo credit</caption>
<thumbnail>images/21th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/j6.jpg</image>
<caption>photo credit</caption>
<thumbnail>images/j6th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/j7.jpg</image>
<caption>photo credit</caption>
<thumbnail>images/j7th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/j10.jpg</image>
<caption>photo credit</caption>
<thumbnail>images/j10th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/tali1.jpg</image>
<caption>Photo by Rex Niswander</caption>
<thumbnail>images/T1th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/T2.jpg</image>
<caption>Photo by Rex Niswander</caption>
<thumbnail>images/T2th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/T3.jpg</image>
<caption>Photo by Rex Niswander</caption>
<thumbnail>images/T3th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>
<pic>
<image>images/T4.jpg</image>
<caption>Photo by Rex Niswander</caption>
<thumbnail>images/T4th.jpg</thumbnail>
</pic>

</images>