Gallery question

I have a gallery with good amount of pictures if I display the thumbnails the only way for it to be clickable so that they can see the fullsize pic is to make each and every one of the pics a button or ?

:-\

you could use AS and make a class for them, but I dont know how much time it would save you because it really isnt that hard to make them all buttons… just put pic on stage hit F8 (to make it a symbol - button), add the three more key frames needed by pushing F6 three times then on to the next pic.

Peace

*Originally posted by Ryall *
**you could use AS and make a class for them, but I dont know how much time it would save you because it really isnt that hard to make them all buttons… just put pic on stage hit F8 (to make it a symbol - button), add the three more key frames needed by pushing F6 three times then on to the next pic.

Peace **

You lost me where you said add the three more key frames needed … . . . how is it gonna enlarge ?

um…
why don’t you just put an invisible button over all the pictures… that should save time…u could even have the coding in it and all u have to change is the url for the full size pic :slight_smile:

good idea Bezzer :slight_smile:

I’ll do that.