Garfield - the movie

We are but a small slice of the pie. There is little we can do to stop the mindless drones who will buy into this movie.

I myself LOVE garfield, yet THIS POS I refuse to go seeā€¦

Garfield belongs in cartoon form, NOT the moviesā€¦

And the Odie thing bothered me too, plus the fact that garfield didnā€™t look like GARFIELD!!

and he moved around too muchā€¦ and he was just a tad too happyā€¦ Garfieldā€™s a cynicā€¦ a fat orange cynic who kicks anatomically incorrect dogsā€¦

agreed. Yet another film that should never have been thought up.

garfield? **** thats old, well not that old cuz :P: hes still in the newspapers butā€¦

hey just curious, did you guys ever watched captain planet or some show called gumby? :P:

Yahā€¦ Isnt garfield supposed to be really lazy and stuff. And have a really low layed back voice?

you cant change garfield to some character thats spontaneous, just not his style. His always been laid-back and making comments without laughing ā€¦

Garfield is essentaly the comdian Steven Wright. If you have never seen or heard him I highly recomend you do. But if this move was to work at all Steven would have had to be the voice of garfiled.

*Originally posted by Voetsjoeba *
**That trailer doesnā€™t look too promising. Besides, garfield is way too busy. Normally heā€™s lazy and boring. But then again, thatā€™s his great strength. So I donā€™t believe this movie will be a hit. **

totally. He should act like a lazy bum. I think is still have some of his commics lying around i think.

Iā€™m reading some garfield right nowā€¦ online tho :wink:

I like the oldies bestā€¦ those earlier than the 1990ā€™sā€¦ those are funny, the newer ones are justā€¦ not THAT funnyā€¦ :-\

edit

http://garfield.ucomics.com/index.html?uc_comic=ga&uc_full_date=19820325

something like that, THATā€™S funny :stuck_out_tongue:

http://garfield.ucomics.com/index.html?uc_comic=ga&uc_full_date=19820425

AND THAT! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://garfield.ucomics.com/index.html?uc_comic=ga&uc_full_date=19820502

woo! :stuck_out_tongue: This oneā€™s good 2! :thumb:

cool stuff, Jim Davis (orginal consept and sketches) is a mastermind.

quite a mastermindā€¦

lol, I made a joke drawing at school last week, my buds told me to make a cartoon strip from it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why donā€™t you?

because :slight_smile:

I couldnā€™t cope with the stress of having to make one for each and every day of the year :slight_smile:

IF it was to be in a newspaperā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™d go nutty :crazy:

I liked the Garfield cartoon series; Iā€™m not sure about a CG movie :-\

Iā€™M not watching it, thatā€™s for dam****ned sureā€¦

Iā€™m getting kinda tired of CGed movies. I think it was Shrekā€™s fault.

Shrek ruled, I hope Shrek 2 will rule tooā€¦ :slight_smile:

I think it started with Scooby Dooā€¦ boy, THAT stunkā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i havent seen any CG only movies, [Shrek, Scooby Doo ] i think that sux big time, iā€™m not really into CG without actors, i wish there were more old school movies around, like ā€˜the unfforgivenā€™:cowboy:

sighā€¦

i heard thereā€™s gonna be a Nali movie, all CGā€¦ probably iā€™m gonna swallow my words then >>>>>>>

*Originally posted by altermanjw *
i havent seen any CG only movies, [Shrek, Scooby Doo ] i think that sux big time, iā€™m not really into CG without actors

You miss out. Well, not of the Scooby Doo crap, but thatā€™s not the same thing as Shrek or Monsters Inc.

well, but yā€™know what i mean right?

the dog wasnā€™t realā€¦ Agent smith was real 50% of the time and we all know it was Hugo W. thatā€™s what i meanā€¦