Garfield - the movie

uh-ooh… :-\

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/garfield/

• Kajinku, the Film Frog :wink:

That trailer doesn’t look too promising. Besides, garfield is way too busy. Normally he’s lazy and boring. But then again, that’s his great strength. So I don’t believe this movie will be a hit.

This movie got to be boring. I would rather se The Punisher.

Look everyone! Another movie with a CG character and a script that actually has no plot and only filled with inane cultural referrences! $10 says Garfield will say “bling bling” at some point during the film!

way to kill garfield :frowning:
I thought the cartoon was bad enough
I just like the comic.
sigh

ya, i don’t even like the idea behind this. Keep garfield where he belongs, in the sunday paper.

*Originally posted by Voetsjoeba *
**That trailer doesn’t look too promising. Besides, garfield is way too busy. Normally he’s lazy and boring. But then again, that’s his great strength. So I don’t believe this movie will be a hit. **

Exactly, if this movie was to stay true to the comic we wouldnt’ see garfield movie more the 2 feet unless it was to get something to eat. And what is the deal with oddie, why make garfield CG and oddie a real dog. That doesn’t make a lick of sence.

hehe “lick”

yeah, the odie thing bothered me too. The dog didn’t look dumb enough. Or yellow enough, and where the spork was his gigantic anatomically incorrect nose?

I wonder of this is some kind of garfield marketing ploy. I bet there will be garfield dolls, clothes, games, condoms.

why?!?!!? why would you make a live action garfield movie??! That cat doesn’t even look like garfield, what a joke.

Let’s boycot the movie, make it flop. That will teach them. :bad:

We are but a small slice of the pie. There is little we can do to stop the mindless drones who will buy into this movie.

I myself LOVE garfield, yet THIS POS I refuse to go see…

Garfield belongs in cartoon form, NOT the movies…

And the Odie thing bothered me too, plus the fact that garfield didn’t look like GARFIELD!!

and he moved around too much… and he was just a tad too happy… Garfield’s a cynic… a fat orange cynic who kicks anatomically incorrect dogs…

agreed. Yet another film that should never have been thought up.

garfield? **** thats old, well not that old cuz :P: hes still in the newspapers but…

hey just curious, did you guys ever watched captain planet or some show called gumby? :P:

Yah… Isnt garfield supposed to be really lazy and stuff. And have a really low layed back voice?

you cant change garfield to some character thats spontaneous, just not his style. His always been laid-back and making comments without laughing …

Garfield is essentaly the comdian Steven Wright. If you have never seen or heard him I highly recomend you do. But if this move was to work at all Steven would have had to be the voice of garfiled.

*Originally posted by Voetsjoeba *
**That trailer doesn’t look too promising. Besides, garfield is way too busy. Normally he’s lazy and boring. But then again, that’s his great strength. So I don’t believe this movie will be a hit. **

totally. He should act like a lazy bum. I think is still have some of his commics lying around i think.