Generator across mulitiple domains

We’re running Generator 2.6 Enterprise Edition on Win2000 with IIS 5. Generator runs like a dream on one domain, but will not run at all on any other domains. When you attempt to view any .swt on the second domain you get the dreaded “Jrun Servlet Error 404 File Not Found.”

However, If I upload the .swt files to the domain that works, then run them, they will work on the new domain. If I remove them from the first domain, they no longer work on the new domain.

I’ve created the virtual directory to the Jrun Scripts folder as suggested in the tech notes, but this has not helped.

What am I overlooking?

Thanks, really stuck on this…

Tim

You’re overlooking

a/that nobody here, as far as i know, ever used generator, so not much help i’m afraid and

b/all the new MX features, making generator obsolete, with that new Flash Com Server whatever stuff even more. Macromedia don’t even promote Gen. anymore…

Sorry.

there is a glitch in Generator:

you must activate the default web site, even if it is not used, then also put all .swt’s in a subfolder (not in the root folder), or JRun will append the path, and therefore not find the file…

If there were some sort of documentation I wouldn’t have to go thru trial and error…

Oh well, at least I figured it out…

Rev:rambo: