Getting rid of Jitter on Mouse Hover, I hope!

Hi and Respect to all AS3 Gurus

I’d be very grateful if you could help me with an annoying mouse hover movie clip jitter issue. I’ve tried for three days to figure it out myself but I can’t so I’m looking for advice now. The beginnings of my Flash/AS3 API is at this URL (the row of show mc’s in the dark box, second half of page, starting with “Raging Romantics” on the far left):

http://www.playingthepoet.com/

I’ve pasted the relevant script below my (SORRY it’s so long-winded) question/s. I’ve got the on and off mouse hover working via functions “fRagingOn” and “fRagingOff”. I’m not trying to impress you with all those IF conditions. They don’t slove the problem anyway. So I apologise for all the superfluous code. “fRagingOn” controls a 12 frame motion tween inside MC “Romantics2” (separate functions do the same with the other four movie clips as well) with “stop();” actions on frames 1 and 12. “fRagingOut” controls “play();” [frame 28] and "gotoAndStop(1); [frame 40] (all that INSIDE movie clip “Romantics2”. I know all you have to do is move your mouse to stop the annoying jitter, but is there a way to stop jitter on that spot where the user’s mouse position makes the movie clip go into rapid-fire or slow jitter? And STILL KEEP the interactivity of the MC responding to mouse hover whenever a user moves their mouse? I’ve tried every combination of “removeEventListener” and “addEventListener” inside the functions and outside but either the movie clip stops working because the Remove Listener has disabled it, or I get jitter on that Achilles Heel mouse postion. Is there an AS3 coding solution to keeping full hover interactivity and COMPLETELY eliminate that annoying jitter once and for all?

Many grateful thanks for your help.
Keith
SCRIPT BELOW:

import fl.transitions.Tween;
import fl.transitions.TweenEvent;
import fl.transitions.easing.*;

Romantics2.cacheAsBitmap=true;
Animalia2.cacheAsBitmap=true;
Birth2.cacheAsBitmap=true;
LoveBites2.cacheAsBitmap=true;
TellingTales2.cacheAsBitmap=true;
TellingTales2.visible=true;

/var RagingClose:Tween = new Tween(Romantics2, ‘x’, Regular.easeOut, 11, 11, 1, true);
RagingClose.stop();
/

Romantics2.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, fRagingOn);
Romantics2.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT, fRagingOut);

/Romantics2.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT, fRagingOut);
Romantics2.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, fRagingOut);
/

function fRagingOn(event:MouseEvent):void {

Romantics2.gotoAndPlay(2);

var RagingCloseZr:Tween = new Tween(Romantics2, 'y', Elastic.easeOut, 116, 126,  1, true);
var TotallyAnimZr:Tween=new Tween(Animalia2,'x',Elastic.easeOut,200,373,1,true);
var TotallyBirthZr:Tween=new Tween(Birth2,'x',Elastic.easeOut,381,539,1,true);
var TotallyLoveZr:Tween=new Tween(LoveBites2,'x',Elastic.easeOut,562,703,1,true);
var TotallyTalesr:Tween=new Tween(TellingTales2,'x',Elastic.easeOut,743,871,1,true);

function fRagingOnCondition(event:MouseEvent):void {
	if (fRagingOn == true) {
		Animalia2.removeEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, fAnimaliaOn);
	} else if (fAnimaliaOn == true) {
		Romantics2.removeEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER, fRagingOn);
	} 

else if (fRagingOn !== true) {

Romantics2.removeEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_OUT, fRagingOut);
		}

else if (fRagingOn == true) {

}

else  {

}

}

}

function jitterStop(event:MouseEvent):void {
if (fRagingOn == fRagingOut){
}
else {
}
}

function jitterStop2(event:MouseEvent):void {
if (fRagingOut == true){
}
}

function fRagingOut(event:MouseEvent):void {
Romantics2.gotoAndPlay(28);
var RagingCloseXr:Tween = new Tween(Romantics2, ‘y’, Elastic.easeOut, 106, 126, 1, true);
var TotallyAnimXr:Tween=new Tween(Animalia2,‘x’,Regular.easeOut,350,184,1,true);
var TotallyBirthXr:Tween=new Tween(Birth2,‘x’,Regular.easeOut,540,352,1,true);
var TotallyLoveXr:Tween=new Tween(LoveBites2,‘x’,Regular.easeOut,715,518,1,true);
var TotallyTalesXr:Tween=new Tween(TellingTales2,‘x’,Regular.easeOut,890,683,1,true);

}

//end Raging Romantics

//start Animalia