Good Math-Related Flash book, PHP-related, and for CMS

[COLOR=Red]1[/COLOR]. Hi could anyone suggest any good Flash [COLOR=Red]book with Math/Physics applications[/COLOR] aside from this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590591852/ref=wl_it_dp/002-3088049-2036842?_encoding=UTF8&coliid=IG1W3L2VK4XH4&v=glance&colid=2DA4WJSMEGE2V Or is that any good? Coz i heard it only shows source codes and that’s it…?

[COLOR=Red]2[/COLOR]. I usually feel confused and uncertain whenever i want to do a modular style of coding and avoiding much animations ran by tweens instead of scripts. [COLOR=Red]Kindly think of www.group94.com[/COLOR]. I wanted to create sites with such system, and I’d assume majority of each site they create are script-driven. I get trouble not knowing EXACTLY WHEN AND WHERE to put preloader scripts and sequential movements in scripting, would you suggest any [COLOR=Red]book regarding making systemic / organized sites[/COLOR]?

[COLOR=Red]3[/COLOR]. Recommendations for a good PHP book both for novice and advanced users?

[COLOR=Red]4[/COLOR]. Suggestions on books [COLOR=Red]about content management[/COLOR] using either Flash or PHP? Please help :frowning:
[SIZE=1]
I appreciate any response from you guys thanks a lot.

-Paul

keywords: CMS, content management system, content mgt., php books, book, reference materials, flash math, group94 group 94 belgium belgian developer system code systemic systematic[/SIZE]