Google Down!?!

For the past 45 minutes everything I try is server error.

I cant work in conditions like this :lol:

It works for me. I’ve been using it almost every 5 minutes for the past 3 hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

Doh!

Still not working here.

Thats how I work to…thats why I feel legless without it.

Works for me :smiley:

Use A9 for a bit, its google with a twist!

Wierd thing going on - did you try restarting your modem/connection/computer?

Usually I restart when something is bugging me.

its that one worm doing it… I forget the name now, but its been hitting some sites making some unavailable (google being one of them, not being accessible from some locations)

Yeah, I use a9 and [url=http://www.alltheweb.com]alltheweb as backups. :slight_smile:

Restarted - Still down :sob:

I will give A9 a shot. Im sure its still no google.

That’s exactly what i’ve been gettinG!!!

my bro can’t use the main google page on his notebook because of a virus, use antoher version of google, such as google america, let me get you a link

this should work, and searches all of google: http://www.google.co.uk/

Yeah, here at Ford our Intranet have been affected by a variant of Mydoom, I can’t access google either!

Google is my favorite and the best at my opinion. But in some cases you need to move on and use some other resource when you need to get things done.

Yahoo, msn and all those other searches are still available. Try making your options more open :).

its working for me, guess my location is ok

OMG OMG OMG GOOGLE IS DOWN!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!! OMFG!!! lolol

sometimes i just hate google…

Say i want to search for… "How To Eat Cake"
it will search… say it took like 1 second when were waiting like 10 seconds… then say some crap like… "To Improve Your Search, We Have Removed The Main Keywords in your Entree. The Following Words Have Been Removed: “How, To, and Cake.” We Hope Your Search is Successful. Please Come Back to Google and Think we are the best. Would you like to see the omitted results we didnt include?

lolololol best google story srry google lovers

oooop thats it, myDoom is what I was thinking of in my last post :pleased:

This doesn’t work either!!!

My freind Colin says google is working at his place…???

Say i want to search for… “How To Eat Cake”
it will search… say it took like 1 second when were waiting like 10 seconds… then say some crap like… "To Improve Your Search, We Have Removed The Main Keywords in your Entree. The Following Words Have Been Removed: “How, To, and Cake.” We Hope Your Search is Successful. Please Come Back to Google and Think we are the best. Would you like to see the omitted results we didnt include?

That’s why you use quotes weirdo “how to eat cake”
And it really does take .3 seconds or whatever, you are a lot slower than google.

:love::love:

cheesy shutup im not the one posting 50 mb pictures