Graphic Space In Dreamweaver

Hey,

I’m having problems with a graphic in dreamweaver.
Probably a pretty basic problem, but when i make a table and put an image as the table background or in a cell the image won’t go exactly to the left side, like there is a gap between the right side of the table and the far right of the browser page.

If your confused take a look at my screenie, i want the graphic (which is going to be turned into flash) to go directly from the right side of the browser page to the left.

Can you help?

Thanks.

that’s called margin, try going to text > css style > add, the second radio button and choose body, then go find margin and set it to 0 and hit ok, it should be gone

btw, just going by memory so some stuff might have a different name, if you need help I’ll check out exact stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

go to modify>page properties and in teh left margin, right amrgin, top margin and bottom margin put 0 in all four of them and that gap will go away;)

if your talking about the table then in the table property tab make sure the cel pad and cel spacing are both set to 0 if not check your jpg could be something you left when you sliced the image good luck :thumb:

but be reminded, that method doesn’t use valid xhtml, but sense you’re usign table’s I’d guess you don’t mind

but be reminded, that method doesn’t use valid xhtml, but sense you’re usign table’s I’d guess you don’t mind
But since every single browser doesn’t give a d@mn wether or not it’s of valid standard. Do it !

fine :stuck_out_tongue:

But 1 more prob, i want that bar to go across like www.firebrand.co.uk does with its bar, so it goes from one side of the browser to the other everytime you minimize or maximize it. Not exactly a pro in dreamweaver, any ideas how i could do that?

Cheers.

its not gonna be possible with that graphic your using unless you have a solid color which is what firebrand has on the left side its just aligning things inside the tables i can help you out but you need to fix your graphic first