Greets

Hey everyone.

I just “transfered” to Kirupa from another rather popular Flash Forum, and I wanted to just make an introduction for myself. After perusing the board, it seems we got a lotta talent here, and I hope to learn as much as I can teach.

With those formalities out of the way, let me express myself here.

I’m so sick and tired of grandpa touting his victories over me. Sure he beats me at checkers, but I always kick his [radio edit] in full contact karate!

Welcome to the Kirupa Forums. :thumb:

when you’re old, you need checkers to make yourself at least someone important :wink: its all the old people got

No, I cannot believe that senocular.

TV has me believing old people are spokesmen for Theme parks, drive big red buses and bust out in mad dance moves while wearing a tuxedo that rides a little too high.

No… old people have more. MUCH more. They have LIFE ALERT!

Old Lady : “Help. I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up!”

Presses Life Alert Bracelet button

Life Alert : “This is Life Alert, how are you disabled?”

Old Lady : “I’m a democrat. But this isn’t the time nor palce to get into politics, dammit, sonny, didn’t you hear me? I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.”

Life Alert : “Is there someone else with you, ma’am?”

Old Lady : “Just me and my depends, and I think I just fudged my Huggies.”

Life Alert : “Roger that.” to dispatch console “We got a GravityGrippedGrannie bakin home-made fudge brownies at 4th and main, request law enforcement, med one and Stanley Steamer.”

hahaha - welcome to the team. Can’t wait to hear more.

welcome! enjoy ur time here! :slight_smile:

Hey hey aegis!
Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa :ub:

:lol: Welcome to the forums. You’ll fit right in.

Btw my grandma had life alert and alzheimers. I must say that these two are a bad combination. :smiley:

Hahaha - I’m picturing that right now:

Grandma: Help help I’ve… forgot

lifeAlert: I’m sorry?

Grandma: Who’s this?

lifeAlert: You called us, mam

Grandma: I did? Oh that’s right I’m afraid I’ve… uh… who’s this?

lifeAlert: click

lol!

Thanks guys. I’m glad to see you’re all getting such great amusement from what I’m saying.

But…uh… I’m not acting. This REALLY IS how I am. It’s a serious medical condition that is only tempered by the loving patience of my family, and Flinstones™ Chewable Morphine…

AND THA LADIES LOVE IT!!!

Go Aegis! Go Aegis!

don’t worry aegis, we all have our personal medical conditions - that’s one of the requirements to sign up for kforum!

Well, I don’t mean to scare any one, but 2 people are using this account.

There’s good ol Aegis.

See?

And…then…there’s Chuck…

.oO(I’m sort of Aegis’ inner voice. The divine hand of God, whom controls his every whim and gesture.)

Chuck, you need to shut up and let me introduce you.

.oO(Oh, this’ll be a classic…)

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, I present to you the one, the only, indisputably omnipotent being…

.oO(…well!?)

…What’s my line?

.oO(Don’t make me bust a aneurysm on you, chump.)

Welcome! =)

born to be in random :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome aboard my medically challenged amigo :stuck_out_tongue: