Greets

Hey everyone.

I just ā€œtransferedā€ to Kirupa from another rather popular Flash Forum, and I wanted to just make an introduction for myself. After perusing the board, it seems we got a lotta talent here, and I hope to learn as much as I can teach.

With those formalities out of the way, let me express myself here.

ā€¦

Iā€™m so sick and tired of grandpa touting his victories over me. Sure he beats me at checkers, but I always kick his [radio edit] in full contact karate!

Welcome to the Kirupa Forums. :thumb:

when youā€™re old, you need checkers to make yourself at least someone important :wink: its all the old people got

No, I cannot believe that senocular.

TV has me believing old people are spokesmen for Theme parks, drive big red buses and bust out in mad dance moves while wearing a tuxedo that rides a little too high.

Noā€¦ old people have more. MUCH more. They have LIFE ALERT!

Old Lady : ā€œHelp. Iā€™ve fallen, and I canā€™t get up!ā€

Presses Life Alert Bracelet button

Life Alert : ā€œThis is Life Alert, how are you disabled?ā€

Old Lady : ā€œIā€™m a democrat. But this isnā€™t the time nor palce to get into politics, dammit, sonny, didnā€™t you hear me? Iā€™ve fallen and I canā€™t get up.ā€

Life Alert : ā€œIs there someone else with you, maā€™am?ā€

Old Lady : ā€œJust me and my depends, and I think I just fudged my Huggies.ā€

Life Alert : ā€œRoger that.ā€ to dispatch console ā€œWe got a GravityGrippedGrannie bakin home-made fudge brownies at 4th and main, request law enforcement, med one and Stanley Steamer.ā€

hahaha - welcome to the team. Canā€™t wait to hear more.

welcome! enjoy ur time here! :slight_smile:

Hey hey aegis!
Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa :ub:

:lol: Welcome to the forums. Youā€™ll fit right in.

Btw my grandma had life alert and alzheimers. I must say that these two are a bad combination. :smiley:

Hahaha - Iā€™m picturing that right now:

Grandma: Help help Iā€™veā€¦ forgot

lifeAlert: Iā€™m sorry?

Grandma: Whoā€™s this?

lifeAlert: You called us, mam

Grandma: I did? Oh thatā€™s right Iā€™m afraid Iā€™veā€¦ uhā€¦ whoā€™s this?

lifeAlert: click

lol!

Thanks guys. Iā€™m glad to see youā€™re all getting such great amusement from what Iā€™m saying.

Butā€¦uhā€¦ Iā€™m not acting. This REALLY IS how I am. Itā€™s a serious medical condition that is only tempered by the loving patience of my family, and Flinstonesā„¢ Chewable Morphineā€¦

AND THA LADIES LOVE IT!!!

Go Aegis! Go Aegis!

donā€™t worry aegis, we all have our personal medical conditions - thatā€™s one of the requirements to sign up for kforum!

Well, I donā€™t mean to scare any one, but 2 people are using this account.

Thereā€™s good ol Aegis.

See?

Andā€¦thenā€¦thereā€™s Chuckā€¦

.oO(Iā€™m sort of Aegisā€™ inner voice. The divine hand of God, whom controls his every whim and gesture.)

Chuck, you need to shut up and let me introduce you.

.oO(Oh, thisā€™ll be a classicā€¦)

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, I present to you the one, the only, indisputably omnipotent beingā€¦

ā€¦

.oO(ā€¦well!?)

ā€¦Whatā€™s my line?

.oO(Donā€™t make me bust a aneurysm on you, chump.)

Welcome! =)

born to be in random :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome aboard my medically challenged amigo :stuck_out_tongue: