Grid game

How do, everyone!

Okay, so a grid it is. Object is to clear the screen of all blocks. You can save your time once that is accomplished. Also once the pop-up to save, you can view the top ten times. You arenā€™t obliged to save your time if you choose to right away as you have to enter your initialsā€¦

Who will get the top time?

grid game ver_3.1

If you find any bugs, Iā€™d be happy to know about them.

Thanks.

Red Penguin runs away in a flashā€¦

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I got 44.872 secā€™s! :slight_smile:

*tip to others: do NOT move the mouse like a crazed lunatic, easy does itā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I wouldnā€™t call it a ā€œgridā€ exactlyā€¦ but hella fun! (-:

Thanks, comrade. The code itself is in fact a grid however the random movement detracts from itā€¦

I rather just enjoy watching the **** thing ā€˜morphā€™ā€¦

35.455 seconds!! yeeeee haaaaaaa!!!

66 seconds and I wasnā€™t halfway through :*( But those darn squares kept reappearing everywhere!!

Thatā€™s <i>evil</i> Mr Penguinā€¦

Seeing as you are located in Purgatory, that was made especially for you thenā€¦

Way to go Jubba!

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Nice!

I notice a bugā€¦

I will have to rewrite the php script to sort those timesā€¦

Ohh! Does the fun ever end?

:beard:
If you donā€™t beleive me look at my scoresā€¦

0.425 seconds CIR
0.671 seconds CIR

Unfortunately this is a bug I think is not fixable, but Iā€™m not an expert so donā€™t count on me being absolutely correct.

That is a very frustrating game!

Thanks for the info. Out of curiousity, what were your actual times?

I hopefully will find the time to fix that tonight.

Okieā€¦So I figgered out the basic sort. I also added some simple scrollers to see all the scores as opposed to the top tenā€¦[Where are you in the list?]ā€¦as well as the option to see the scores at the start.

Better functionalityā€¦

Thanks for playing! 50 entries thus far! Cool!

nice redā€¦ thatā€™s a lot of fun

Itā€™s still fiendish.

I can see myself coming back to this every now and again throughout the day, just to try and get a better scoreā€¦

red, you bastard youā€¦
now you need to change those squares to penguins so we can remember who to curse as we are frantically trying to clear the screen.

heh, i found that by going in a large circular motion in the beginning, you get alot of them down. too bad that doesnt work for me for the rest of the way! :slight_smile: