Heeeeelppppppp Code

rite plz bear wid me here as ill try to explain what im on about. :-\ Rite if some1 looks at the last post i posted called Picture Marquee wid controls/buttons yeh??? David (thanx) replied to da messege saying dan insert this code here etc… since im fairly new and confused WHERE DO I PASTE DA CODES???/ COULD SOM1 PLZ GIVE ME DA INSTRUCTION PWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

thanx

Hey can you stop creating new threads and ask clearly what you want? I tried to answer your last thread but if you don’t want us to know what you wanna do, there’s no way we can help you.

Yes… please try to be very clear, use full words and punctuation when making a post here. It only helps you to get information more quickly.

To answer the question: all Flash action script is entered into the β€œactions” panel.

with a frame selected, you are automaticaly entering frame script in the panel.

with a button selected, you are automaticaly entering button script

with a movie clip selected, you are automaticaly entering clip event script.

You should however go to my home page www.centerspin.com and read through the first several sections of tutorial information. 101 is for really really new beginners so check it out. A lot of answers to your questions are probebly spelled out right there.